FaceTime Portrait Sessions
I’ve been staying creative in lockdown by doing FaceTime portrait sessions. Its been a really fun way to connect with people and take some beautiful portraits without ever leaving the comfort of my bedroom! I also get to travel all over the country/world and have a nosey at peoples houses, which, judging by the amount of interior inspiration accounts I follow on Instagram, is clearly one of my fave things to do!
“But what do I get out of it?” I hear you cry! You get to spend 30-45mins in one of your fave outfits (or PJ’s) having your photos taken in all of the cool spots of your home, while talking to a disembodied voice and looking at back of your phone! It’s a surreal experience for these surreal times, but its also loads of fun and the final result is great. Basically you get to have a bunch of photos of yourself looking awesome taken by a professional photographer without ever having to leave your house.
Sounds like something you might be into? Great! Just head to my calendar below to book your session.
If you’re in a different time zone and theres no slot available that works for you or if you’d like to use the power of facetime for a commercial/corporate shoot please just send me an email via email@example.com for a bespoke quote.
Book a session
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE BOOKING
What you’ll need
– A smartphone with some memory left (if your phone is full of pics you never got round to deleting then nows a pretty good time clear some space).
– You’ll need to download Shutter.
– A decent wifi/4g connection.
You can get dressed up or keep it casual, your choice.
What you’ll receive
2 images that you’ll be able to select and download from an online gallery full of photos of you looking lovely in your home (or wherever you decide to go).
You’ll also have the option to purchase additional image files and prints.
If you’d like to buy someone a voucher for a session please just book a random date and complete the ‘gift voucher’ part of the booking form. Make sure to provide me with your name and email address so that I can send you the voucher to give to your friend/family member. I’ll then let them rearrange the date.
By booking in this session you agree to the following:
1. You allow the Photographer to display any images covered by this contract and to generally promote her business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to yourself.
2. You understand that the photographer will not tolerate any form of abuse or harassment, and if this happens the shoot will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given.